Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall is here... finally!

My favorite time of year has finally arrived, it's just cool enough to wear my long sleeve shirts but there is the chance at a warm sunny day yes that means its Fall. Football, beer, World of Warcraft (in my case) and hoodies. The leaves are just starting to get that color that makes the world look alive with the oranges, reds, yellows and light greens. Something about this season just makes me feel good inside like I can do whatever I want and everything will be ok, which is strange right? Sunday football comes around with playoff baseball and all of the sudden all the old friends are back together eating wings, drinking and making the good times roll. Finally we can all wear enough clothing that we can put on a few pounds and nobody would be the wiser that our six packs from the summer are gone and we are eating pies and cakes. This isn't a blog to give advice or insight, but rather a salute to the season that brings Amuurica to life where and the only differences that matter are what kind of fan you are. So bring fall in with a beer and a couch this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment