Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Can't Please Everyone

     Today I ended up having one of the more full and busy days that I could normally have. People wanting to hang out, having to go to work, having homework. I realized that I wanted to do each of these things but there was just not enough time in the day. This leaves you with pick and choose decisions, which of these friends do I want to see? Is there anyway I could do it all? When is there time to do homework and also go out for the USA soccer game? This is where I am at right now... what do I do? So as I begin this homework I will be making decisions that everyone faces everyday in many cases because there just is not enough time in a day. So as I play out this day we will see how I can manage seeing these friends, making the girlfriend happy and keeping up with my work day and homework. Prioritizing then comes into place and this is where the day gets really tricky. So I'll update further when I come up with some solutions as to how the hell can we do it all?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment