Tuesday, September 11, 2012

As It Turns Out

     So one thing that I have learned today is that you can please everyone. On a typical day I would lie and get myself out of situations, but I practiced something new today... the truth. Usually I would have excuse after excuse as to why I could not go out so as not to upset anyone, but today I told everyone what I was actually doing only to find out that they were cool with it and we made plans for a later date. There may not be enough time in the day, but there is certainly time you can make for people later on. Rather than lying and saying your sick, dog died, family issues just go with the truth. So as I sit down to end my day I have learned one thing that people may suprise you and there is a way to please everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment